Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vintage Bars Ahoy!

Long time no see. You see, this moving business can be pretty hectic, especially when you're running a home business. But alas, I return with more finds!

I Heart Retro Bars
You know what I've always wanted to have? A Yellow VW Beetle. But I've also been dying to have a cool, 70s retro bar. I saw a particularly funky, wood-and-glass bar featured in an online magazine several weeks ago, and I knew right then and there I had to have a bar. Despite living in a small apartment. And the fact that I don't drink alcohol. Uh huh. Let's move on.

Check out This Cool Retro Bar
This is a bit out of my price range, but if I had the money, you bet your knickers I'd be buying this feller up in an instant:

WOOD, EVERYWHERE!


Oh yesiree Bob, this bar would be a fine place to chat and feel all cool and stuff. Cool and stuff. Pretend that doesn't sound like something a 10 year old would say. But think about it--delicious margaritas and men straight from Mad Men conversing about politics or the weather, all at this here bar. Wish I could buy it. Oh well, there will be more bars to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment