Thursday, July 29, 2010

Etsy Vintage Roundup #1

I'm introducing a new series to Sexy Vintage Finds, which I think you all will quite enjoy - Etsy Vintage Roundup. Since I'm a self-professed Etsyaholic, I come across a lot of cool (weird?) vintage finds that make great eye candy. Or you could always buy it to witness that eye candy in person. The more vintage you buy, the better it is for the environment. :)

Here's what you should expect from each Etsy roundup:

- Expect a theme, such as "kitchen decor" or "really odd things".
- Expect lots of pictures!
- Expect links to these awesome items.
- Expect it to be random (but it'll definitely be at least a weekly thing).

Without further ado, here's Etsy Vintage Roundup #1: THE KITCHEN EDITION:

No touching the beaver until after your veggies are gone!

I'm not much of a girly girl, but come on. That is the cutest cutting board I've ever seen.

If you mistake the flour for sugar after you buy this it's probably time to see an optometrist.

Pump those shakers!

Store some fruit, cheese or whatever the hell you want in here!

1 comment:

  1. My mom had those Pyrex canisters, and she stored M&Ms in them for us. We used to snack on them while Laverne & Shirley babysat us so Mom could clean her house.

    ReplyDelete